Monitor your Shopify store with a prescriptive dashboard that provides you with an at-a-glance view of your site’s most important metrics, perform health checks, surface potential arising issues, and see potential solutions offered.
1. Log in to Shopify App Store here.
2. If you have multiple stores, please select the store you want eCommerce 360 to be installed on.
3. On Shopify App Store’s home page, search “eCommerce 360” in the search bar.
4. Find the eCommerce 360 app and click on it.
5. Click on “Add app” button. This will take you to the “Install page” in your Shopify store.
6. On the install page, click on the “Install app” button.
7. Wait for a few seconds and the setup page will appear. Click on the “Complete Setup” button, this will open the “eCommerce 360 Settings page” in a new tab.
Linking your Google Analytics account** is needed to configure the eCommerce 360 dashboard. On the eCommerce 360 Settings page, please see instructions on how to link your account below:
(** Please make sure you are linking to the GA account that has the same domain as your Shopify store, otherwise, an error message will show)
1. Click on “Sign in with Google” button, this will take you to the “Sign in with Google page”.
2. Please fill in the credentials to connect with your Google Analytics account email address and password and click “Next”.
3. Please select the option to “See and download your Google Analytics data” and click “Continue’” to complete the process of linking the Google Analytics account.
4. After the linking process is complete, you will be redirected back to the Settings screen.
*** Please note that for security purpose, only the Store Owner will be able to access the Settings page to make changes.
Please return to your “Shopify store page” and refresh the page. You can now access the simple version of the eCommerce 360 Dashboard. The eCommerce360 Dashboard provides an at-a-glance view and health check of your site’s most important metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Use our top horizontal navigation to browse the various key performance metrics. For an eCommerce site, those indicators are:
Right after the report section, we have a section that provides you with comprehended information about coupon usage. Understanding the performance of coupons in each sales channel can help you be more confident in building a powerful influence on the customer from brand perception to purchase decision-making.
*** Please note that eCommerce360 is designed to measure website performance in terms of revenue, traffic, average order value, and conversions. Activities done through the Orders section (e.g. creating orders and applying discount) won’t be collected since they are not from the website.
Below the Top Coupons section, we have a section that displays our Recommendations on each metric that will help to drive the success of your site.
Click on the “Sign in to eCommerce 360” button to check out the full version of eCommerce 360 Dashboard. Explore details about your site's most important metrics, perform health checks, and review proposed solutions.