1. Go to https://e360.bridgeline.com/home and click on ‘Create Account’.
2. Please enter your website’s domain and click on ‘Link Domain’.
Note: your website’s domain should be in the following format: example.com
3. Please click on Sign Up
4. You have 3 options to create an account
You can sign up with your social media accounts
1. Continue with Google – This takes you to ‘Sign in with Google page.’ Here you can choose your Google account and follow the steps to ‘Sign In.’
2. Continue with Facebook – This takes you to ‘Log into Facebook page.’ Here you can choose your Facebook account and follow the steps to ‘Sign In.’
You can sign up with your email
1. Please fill out all the fields on the left with your information and click ‘Sign up’
2. A verification code will be sent to the email address provided at the time of Sign in. Please check the inbox of the email address provided at the time of Sign in.
If you do not see an email with the verification code, please check your spam folder.
3. Enter the verification code from the email and click on ‘Confirm Account.’ You can click on ‘Resend it’ if you did not receive the verification code.
Returning Users can Sign in for dashboard application here.
The eCommerce360 Dashboard can only be accessed with a valid username and password. Depending on the sign in option used at the time of creating the account, you can login either by using your social media account or sign in with your email and password that was previously used to set up the account.
The way to reset your password depends on the sign in option used when creating the account.
If you had previously logged in with ‘Google or Facebook,’ click on the social media links to reset your password.
If you had previously used email and password, then click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link and follow the steps to reset your password.