Get in Touch
© 2022 Bridgeline Digital
100 Sylvan Rd, Suite G-700, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 US
If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this Project Manager opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital helps customers maximize the performance of their complete digital experience – from websites and intranets to online stores and marketing campaigns. The Bridgeline Product Suite deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Social Media management, and Web Analytics. The Bridgeline platform powers websites, online stores, portals and intranets for thousands of customers that range from small and medium-sized organizations to Fortune 1000 companies. Bridgeline has been recognized numerous times as a leader in Content Management, Commerce and Marketing Automation and has won multiple industry awards.
As a Cloud Systems Administrator at Bridgeline Digital, you’ll work as part of a small team providing infrastructure development, maintenance, monitoring and security. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and experience in cloud-based systems administrations for a software company, with a focus on cloud deployments and security.
· Infrastructure provisioning, maintenance and monitoring – set up, and configuration of cloud infrastructure including networking, virtual servers, storage, backup, patching, anti-virus/anti-malware, availability monitoring, performance monitoring of the infrastructure on which Bridgeline hosts its software on behalf of its customers
· Security – setup, monitoring, incident response and audit of infrastructure security including patching, anti-virus/anti-malware, FIM (File Integrity Monitoring), IDS/IPS (intrusion detection/ intrusion prevention), internal and external vulnerability scans, internal and external penetration tests, investigation and remediation of any vulnerability findings or security incidents, audit support for PCI DSS, SOC2 and other audits
· Internal Systems Operational Support – configuration management, troubleshooting, and access control of internal systems
· 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a technical field such as computer science
· 1-3+ years’ experience working in a systems administration role
· 1-3+ years’ experience with AWS
· Experience with AWS CloudFormation, Control Tower, Terraform, Puppet or Chef
· Experience with PowerShell and Unix/Linux shell scripting
· Experience with information security including FIM (File Integrity Monitoring), IDS/IPS (intrusion detection/ intrusion prevention), internal and external vulnerability scans, internal and external penetration tests, and audit support for PCI DSS, SOC2 and other audits
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English), with the ability to explain complex technical problems to non-technical audiences
· Competitive base salary and benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
· Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
· Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
· An organization where suggestions are encouraged, and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline’s Software
· Professional development and career advancement opportunities